Our mission and vision
To see disadvantaged young people and those with disabilities treated as active and equal members of the community in which they live. In cooperation with our international family we aim to enrich the lives of our young people through a pilgrimage to Lourdes and activities in Croatia.
- To spread awareness of the potential, abilities and rights of disadvantaged young people and those with disabilities.
- To promote volunteering and to educate volunteers in working with disadvantaged young people and those with disabilities.
- To encourage charity within society.
- To gather donations and organise a pilgrimage to Lourdes every year at Easter.
- To organise fun and educational activities for these young people in their own towns.
- To cooperate with related associations and organisations.